Monday, January 5, 2015

Welcome 2015

2015 should be a very exciting year for the “Love Always” blog, as my husband and I are expecting our first baby! We announced that we are expecting at midnight on NYE. We couldn’t be more excited about this amazing blessing!


The past few months have been rough juggling school, blogging, and being in the first trimester of my pregnancy, however the new year has shed some new light on me and as I enter my second trimester I am excited to press on and get some of that energy back!

Other exciting news today is that I have been in contact with Glo Minerals. They are my current make up obsession, and I have yet to find a product by them I haven’t loved. They have sent me a few products to try out and you will see my review of those launch Thursday on the blog!

It’s great to start this New Year in such an exciting way. Thank you to everyone who followed and supported us in 2014, I’m excited to see what else 2015 brings!

Happy New Year!!! I've missed you guys.


love always, dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment