Thursday, January 8, 2015

glo minerals ~ Review

If you haven't tried glo minerals, I would definately put it on your list of things to do in 2015. What I love most about these products is that they are all really blend-able, easy to apply, and long-lasting. Everything that a woman looks for in her beauty products.

glo minerals sent me a few products to test and review, and I was so excited to get to dig even deeper into a brand that I already love.

I tried out the Smokey Eye Kit first. What I loved about this was that the colors were so easily blended, which saves time when doing such a dramatic look. The metallic colors set the perfect glam look everyone is looking for over the holiday's. Another great thing about this palette is that it can be an everyday wear palette as well. The colors can either be used to make a more dramatic glam look or an everyday more subtle look, so I have been using this palette for all occasions.








I really loved this Royal Lip Crayon. I had no idea what to expect when I got it, I assumed maybe it was like a Lipstick crayon, and it is but the difference is it goes on really smooth and feels more like a gloss. It doesn't dry out over time which makes it a total life saver.





I had been looking for a more plum purple lipstick since I am seeing that all over the media, and glo minerals sent me their Lipstick in Aubergine. What I love most about their Lipsticks is that they are very pigmented and long-lasting.
Not to mention, their Lipsticks are gluten-free which is a problem I am constantly running into with other lipstick brands all the time so glo minerals has become my go-to.

Overall, I have been extremely pleased with glo minerals and these products will be added to the growing list of products I love.





glo minerals is offering 10% off an entire purchase and free shipping to Love Always readers! Just enter the code LOVEDALLAS10 at check out and you will be set.


Find them on social media:
Facebook: glo minerals
Twitter: @glominerals
Instagram: @glominerals
#glominerals

Thanks for reading!


love always, dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment