Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday with their families, I know I did. We just spent the past week in California horseback riding, shopping, going to Disneyland, and exploring a bunch of different areas. Not to mention we ate our Thanksgiving dinner OUTSIDE in the 75 degree weather. It was perfect.

Now let's talk about Cyber Monday. I usually don't participate in Black Friday since it is so time consuming and exhausting, and I just have more fun shopping online anyways. So, here are the top picks on my Cyber Monday shopping list!

 love always, dallas

Nordstrom: Designer clearance up to 40% off
ASOS: 20% off everything. Use code: CYBERWKND20
ModCloth: 25% off everything. Use code: CYBERMONDAY
Forever21: 20% off when you spend $60. Use code: CYBER20
                     30% off when you spend $100. Use code: CYBER30
H&M: 30% off and free shipping when you spend $50 or more. Use code: 2896

Cyber MONDAY





No comments:

Post a Comment