Saturday, July 26, 2014

Denim & my Eric Michael Sandals

I have to say, the denim jacket is definately my "go-to" summer item. Not only does it do what it's supposed to on those chilly summer nights after the sun goes down, but it also works with nearly any outfit. I love the idea of wearing blue and white together, and adding in this sheer lace dress was the perfect fit. 

Now, I have to brag about these sandals because they are the most comfortable and fashionable sandal I have seen or worn. My grandmother has told me that I need to wear sandals that have more support than the ones that are practically just cardboard soles. So, I did some research and came across this pair of Eric Michael sandals. Not only are they totally chic (and made in Spain) but I could walk in them all day long and not feel any pain in my feet. They are great and I would definately recommend everyone gets a pair. The featured necklace is from MLKANHNY jewelry that I interviewed in one of my previous posts that matches perfectly with the simple flow of this outfit.

Below I have listed where you can find these items or something similar if they are no longer available.

love always, dallas






jacket: Levi's
dress: Available (old) similar
sandals: Eric Michael
bag: Dooney & Bourke (old) similar

lipstick: Glo Cosmetics
sunnies: Michael Kors (out of stock) similar
necklace: MLKANHNY (out of stock) similar




I would like to more than welcome comments and suggestions as I am a beginner blogger and would really love some pointers! Feel free to email me at dallasnmoreno@gmail.com or comment below!




No comments:

Post a Comment