Monday, November 17, 2014

Capes & Tights


Busy weeks are ahead of us all, as the holidays get closer! But I managed to find the time to do an amazing photo-shoot in the park with Sarah Foss Photography

The weather here has dropped down into the 40s and 50s and is even colder at night so needless to say this shoot was a quick one! However, I must say I am more than happy to be opening a spot in my closet again for my collection of jackets and coats!

I love a good black and grey combination which is why you see me in my Sam Edelman boots again...I just can't leave them alone! This cape is made by Jolt that I purchased a few years ago at Nordstrom. I love the short sleeves and the plaid print, and although it is a boxier coat it is still very feminine. My necklace is from Stella & Dot, and the bag of course is a Michael Kors beauty.







Thank for reading! Also, a HUGE thank-you to Sarah Foss for taking these pictures for me! They are amazing and I can't wait to do more work with her.

I will be announcing my next giveaway this week so stay tuned!

love always, dallas.






No comments:

Post a Comment